Battlefield Hardline is a first-person shooter video game developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts. It was released in March 2015 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Unlike the previous games in the Battlefield Hardline PC series, Battlefield Hardline PC focuses on crime, heist and policing elements instead of military warfare.
Battlefield Hardline Upon release, the game received a mixed critical reception, with critics praising the game’s multiplayer mode, accessibility and voice
Battlefield Hardline PC The focus of the game is the “war on crime“, breaking away from the military setting that characterized the series. As such, the main factions in Hardline are the police Special Response Units and criminals. Players have access to various military-grade weapons and vehicles, such as the Lenco BearCat, as well as having police equipment such as tasers and handcuffs.
Battlefield Hardline PC also uses the “Levolution” mechanic from Battlefield 4. For example, in the map “Downtown” players can send a construction crane crashing into the building, ripping down debris from the central buildings in downtown, which falls down on the streets of Los Angeles. This time, every map features multiple Levolution events, both small and large.
Many new game modes are featured in Hardline, including “Heist”, “Rescue”, “Hotwire”, “Blood Money”, and “Crosshair” Mode
- Heist: The criminals must break into a cash filled vault (or as featured in some maps, blow open the doors of an armoured truck) then move the cash filled packages to an extraction point; the police must stop them. If the Criminals manage to escape by bringing all the money to the extraction point, they win.
- Blood Money: Both factions must retrieve money from an open crate in the center of the map, then move it back to their respective side’s armored truck. Players can also steal money from the opposing team’s truck. The team that first deposits $5 million worth of money into their truck or the team with the most money under a time limit wins.
- Hotwire: Drivable cars take the role of traditional Conquest “flags”. Like Conquest, capturing cars (done by driving above a certain “cruising” speed) will bleed the enemy team’s reinforcement tickets. The team who reduces the other’s to zero or who has the most tickets remaining after the time limit wins.
- Rescue: In a 3 minute long 5 vs 5 competitive mode, S.W.A.T. officers must try to rescue hostages held by criminal forces. The cops win by either rescuing the hostage(s) or by killing all the criminals. Criminals win by killing all the cops, or defending the hostages until the negotiations are over. Each player has only one life in this mode, that means no respawns.
- Crosshair: The second competitive game mode in Battlefield Hardline. Crosshair is also 3 minutes long, 5 vs 5 with only one life. In Crosshair the criminals are trying to kill a player controlled VIP on the cops side who is a former gang member turned states witness. The criminals win by killing the VIP and the cops win by getting the VIP to the extraction point.
Visceral Games ratified that the single-player campaign will not be linear and promised to deliver a better one than the predecessors. The campaign features episodic crime dramas where choices will change situational outcomes and gameplay experiences. As a cop, players can use multiple police gadgets and personal equipments. The police badge can be used in ordering criminals to lay down their weapons, the scanner is used to stake out a situation, identify high-value targets, log evidences, tag alarms, and mark other threats. To slip past unnoticed, players can use bullet cases to distract enemies.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 64-BIT (with KB971512 Update)
- Processor: Intel Core i3/i5 2.4GHz or Athlon II/Phenom II 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics Cards: NVIDIA GTX 260 896MB or ATI 5770 1GB
- Hard Drive: 60 GB
- DirectX: 11.0
Recommended System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 8 64-BIT (with KB971512 Update)
- Processor: Intel Quad-Core CPU or AMD Six-Core CPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics Cards: NVIDIA GTX 760 or AMD 290
- Graphics Memory: 3GB
File Size = 29.8 GB
Filze Size = 24.1 GB
File Size = 29 GB